Container Cleaning Systems
Container Cleaning System
In-Line Cleaner / CHT Continuous Flow Air and Water Rinsers
See also Ionized Air Rinser
- Capable of high operating speeds
- Replaces twister rails.
- Saves space – less than 7 feet long (typical)
- Modular stainless steel frame
- Pressure belt or screw drive systems
- Heavy-duty construction.
- No container abrasion or denting.
- Simple Installation- no adjustment required
- Changeover in minutes
- Rate: 50 – 1000 CPM
- Handles wide mouth or narrow neck glass, plastic, paper or metal jars, bottles or cans of all sizes
CHT Invertor/ Revertor assembly is made of low friction polyethylene which does not cause graphics or product abrasion, stainless steel frame and covers; washdown version available upon request.
Carleton Container Cleaning products consist of HP Invertor/Revertor Assembly.HP Invertor Units and assemblies are installed in facilities worldwide, and is a proven methodology in today’s technology. Most users prefer ionized air or water rinsers. Also available in wash down and other drive configurations.